Elite Deadly Radiation Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dR Sickest Non-Hacking Clan Ever

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTF is going on with this "clan"?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cincyfinest
Cincyfinest

WTF is going on with this "clan"? Empty
PostSubject: WTF is going on with this "clan"?   WTF is going on with this "clan"? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:34 pm

Simple ?. This shit is in dissaray beyond belief! I play on STEAM like 80% of the other people here and I play CS SOURCE.
We need to get together on STEAM and at least get in a pub or something. I've met like 3 people from here max. And also why does no one tag up with dR? I'm always repping it, shit it would be nice to see a few other people doing it too. I play on the TBD server for dust 2 every fucking day. My steam id is cincyfinest. Now if everyone would do this we could actually have a clan! ps. STEAM is free SEnd me a friend request on steam but tag up so i know who you are....dR!
Back to top Go down
punk3d
Administrator
Administrator
punk3d

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this "clan"?   WTF is going on with this "clan"? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:28 pm

lol cincyfinest i hadnt seen u in like half a year and when ever i message u on stema u dont reply.
I left dR because there arent people like u that rep a clan a and play hard. if people like u would actually want to have a a caln i would come back,...

here is a wonderful idea.
DO U WANT TO BE LEADER. AND MAKE THIS CLAN STRONG ONCE AGAIN??
Back to top Go down
Cincyfinest
Cincyfinest

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this "clan"?   WTF is going on with this "clan"? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:39 pm

I've seen your messages and try to reply back but my steam is set to be online all the time even if i'm not at my pc. That is normally the problem. I'll see the message like a day later! lol Anyway, I don't know about leading (not sure exactly what that entails) but I got a lot of people on this pub server that are really good and if we had even a small presence on there we could definitely get more QUALITY people to join. We just need a little organization about when and where and we could get this thing going again. Whoever is leading pick a server on steam...any server that everyone can join cause steam is free and send out a mass email to all members. I'm sure an admin can do this, picking a time or a day to get everyone on. (Friday or Saturday night preferably) Now not everyone is going to show for whatever reason but at least maybe 10-20 people. That way we could reunite and play together finally. I think that would be a good starting point. Just some ideas because i could never access the old server and i think that is a lot of the problem. With Steam we already have quite a few people on and anyone can download and join for free. We need to make it as EASY AS POSSIBLE for people to get together and play, that is really the heart and soul of this whole thing is to have friends to play with and develop a team. That is why i joined....
Back to top Go down
Cincyfinest
Cincyfinest

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this "clan"?   WTF is going on with this "clan"? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:42 pm

For anyone looking to play with me in the meantime it is the TBD dust2 server on steam. Good competition and cool people. Just something for the meantime. They have a ton of servers on steam and i find in general there are hardly any d-bags like on some other CS Source servers. Again I do not have 1.6 only SOURCE.
Back to top Go down
Cincyfinest
Cincyfinest

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this "clan"?   WTF is going on with this "clan"? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:43 pm

You DO NOT NEED Ventrillo or to type in a server as the ip or any other complicated shit! Plug and play people, plug and play!
Back to top Go down
punk3d
Administrator
Administrator
punk3d

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this "clan"?   WTF is going on with this "clan"? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:12 am

this is a 1.6 clan,.. we dont play source
Back to top Go down
Cincyfinest
Cincyfinest

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this "clan"?   WTF is going on with this "clan"? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:23 am

I've played with a few people from here on source so I will officially announce the source Dr clan! Hell why not the 1.6 isn't doing any better!
Back to top Go down
surreality
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this "clan"?   WTF is going on with this "clan"? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:38 am

Good idea, i play source now too.
Back to top Go down
punk3d
Administrator
Administrator
punk3d

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this "clan"?   WTF is going on with this "clan"? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:12 pm

aight we can make it both
Back to top Go down
surreality
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this "clan"?   WTF is going on with this "clan"? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:59 pm

well nobody is active either way buddy :]
Back to top Go down
punk3d
Administrator
Administrator
punk3d

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this "clan"?   WTF is going on with this "clan"? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:28 pm

yea that is why everyone knows that this clan is gonna end after this friday after CWL..

wait srreality do u have cs1.6 couse if u do u can scrim for dR in CWL

many or dR members moved to http://www.trueniggas.tk/ that is where i am at now..as leader with vincent
Back to top Go down
surreality
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this "clan"?   WTF is going on with this "clan"? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:09 pm

Yes i have 1.6 on steam ..tell me ur steam name ill add you
Back to top Go down
punk3d
Administrator
Administrator
punk3d

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this "clan"?   WTF is going on with this "clan"? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:12 pm

punk3d123
yo surreality...joint eh clan
trueniggas.tk
say that i invited u..its only invite clan and it is legit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this "clan"?   WTF is going on with this "clan"? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF is going on with this "clan"?
Page 1 of 1