Elite Deadly Radiation Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dR Sickest Non-Hacking Clan Ever

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets End This Punked and Revenger

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
punk3d
Administrator
Administrator
punk3d

Lets End This Punked and Revenger Empty
PostSubject: Lets End This Punked and Revenger   Lets End This Punked and Revenger Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:09 pm

Well as you all know, revenger joined Domecheck... It might have been my understandment that he quit dR and joined domecheck..
He did participate to create this clan, so if he is chill about this, and if we cann tlak this over for real and not just blow up again, maybe we can work something out.
Back to top Go down
domeCheck. Revenger

PostSubject: Re: Lets End This Punked and Revenger   Lets End This Punked and Revenger Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:11 pm

If u started understanding that a clan isnt supposed to be run like an aog community. Try outs must be done, steam must be the only way to join, no need of msn or this shit. A clan must be scrimming alot, and must train for some little tournaments like CWL

simple rule: dont trust Aleya

ps: I dont wanna me Ldr and never wanted to
Back to top Go down
punk3d
Administrator
Administrator
punk3d

PostSubject: Re: Lets End This Punked and Revenger   Lets End This Punked and Revenger Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:15 pm

First, because of school i am only able to scrim 5-8 times per week now.. finals comign up and i really dont have enough time to just scrim.
Second dR and aleya is done deal. i already fucked her off. dR not part of aleya
Back to top Go down
domeCheck. Revenger

PostSubject: Re: Lets End This Punked and Revenger   Lets End This Punked and Revenger Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:18 pm

Its not the matter, the whole paragraph was the most important thing to understand. You can just give the responsiblity to some1 to manage the scrims things if u cant. as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
punk3d
Administrator
Administrator
punk3d

PostSubject: Re: Lets End This Punked and Revenger   Lets End This Punked and Revenger Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:21 pm

yea, but we need to find a scrim team leader.. that is active.....

Well probably the biggest question now is do u want to still lead dR.. u r the owner and its ur decision
Back to top Go down
domeCheck. Revenger

PostSubject: Re: Lets End This Punked and Revenger   Lets End This Punked and Revenger Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:25 pm

I dont want to be Ldr, choose some1 minded to take the Lead. Its ur decision to choose him since ive been inactive
Back to top Go down
punk3d
Administrator
Administrator
punk3d

PostSubject: Re: Lets End This Punked and Revenger   Lets End This Punked and Revenger Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:27 pm

Dude ur a leader of dR..33% how can u not lead
Back to top Go down
domeCheck. Revenger

PostSubject: Re: Lets End This Punked and Revenger   Lets End This Punked and Revenger Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:29 pm

33% of owning dR, not leading. Leading isnt owning it. Aleya could own dR without leading it. see what I mean? I can make decisions about dR, but Leaders are for me the most important ppl in a clan
Back to top Go down
punk3d
Administrator
Administrator
punk3d

PostSubject: Re: Lets End This Punked and Revenger   Lets End This Punked and Revenger Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:30 pm

aight then find a really active good scrimming leader
Back to top Go down
{P!tBuLl)
Apprentice
Apprentice
{P!tBuLl)

PostSubject: Re: Lets End This Punked and Revenger   Lets End This Punked and Revenger Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:57 pm

wow so much shit i knew this clan is going down soon cause of aleya and if it doesnt go down its gonna be full of hackers
Back to top Go down
punk3d
Administrator
Administrator
punk3d

PostSubject: Re: Lets End This Punked and Revenger   Lets End This Punked and Revenger Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:14 am

lol pitbull. its going down.everythign is solved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets End This Punked and Revenger   Lets End This Punked and Revenger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets End This Punked and Revenger
Page 1 of 1